- Engaging touch experience: Use both hands and the responsive 10-point touch capability to quickly and smoothly navigate across the edge-to-edge glass of your P2314T. The ergonomic stand offers optimal application and game control, as well as viewing comfort.
- Outstanding connectivity: VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports plus MHL connectivity allows direct display of smartphone/tablet content on the touch monitor while charging your mobile device at the same time.
- Peace of mind: Your P2314T is backed by Dell's zero bright dot pixel policy with Premium Panel Guarantee1 and 3-Year Advanced Exchange Service2 for fast problem diagnoses and product replacement.
Engaging touch experience
Work smart and keep your content at your fingertips with your DellTM touch monitor optimized for Windows 8.
- Enjoy two-handed control with an enhanced touch experience that recognizes 10 touch-points at once, enabling fast, efficient application and game control across the smooth, edge-to-edge glass.
- Screen quality comes to life with the amazing clarity and pin-sharp details of Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution; the excellent picture quality, with deep blacks and bright whites, from an 8 milion:1 dynamic contrast ratio; clean, fluid motion from a fast 8ms (gray-to-gray) response time; and up to 270 cd/m2 brightness.
- Boost collaboration and usability with the ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle while gaining optimal application and game control as well as viewing comfort with the adjustable stand.
Transform your smartphone and tablet devices into glorious, widescreen color while charging them at the same time through the MHL port 3 when you display your smartphone/tablet content directly on the P2314T touch monitor. Plus, the integrated VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports enable efficient connectivity to a whole range of peripheral devices.
Explore optional VESA-compatible mounting choices, including the Dell Single Monitor Arm (MSA14) or a wall-mounting kit (both options sold separately), for enhanced viewing flexibility.
Great for home and office
Ideal for work and play, your P2314T is designed for entertainment and browsing the internet on your XPS system at home, or for multimedia applications and team projects at the office on such Dell systems as Latitude or OptiPlex as well as handheld mobile devices.
For instance, connect your smartphone or tablet to the monitor through the MHL port so the rest of your workgroup can gather together to see the latest app you've created on a big 23-inch screen with an ultra-wide viewing angle.
Reliable and efficient
If you need a widescreen touch monitor that is designed to last, the Dell 23 Monitor | P2314T offers you a 23-inch viewable image with efficient performance and long-term reliability.
- 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty 4 and 3-year Advanced Exchange5 Service2
- Premium Panel Guarantee 1
- Meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR® , EPEAT® Gold and TCO Certified Displays
With 17W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W in active-off mode, the P2314T can help keep energy costs down. In addition, the PowerNap feature enables you to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Complete your Dell Monitor experience
Your Dell 23 Monitor | P2314T is just the start. Look for these great additions when finalizing your purchase.
|Short Description||P2314T - 23" IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Multi Touch, 270 cd/m2, 178°, 8ms, 10 ms, DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, 17 W, 7.10kg|
|Sinch Search Cache||210AEUH 10AEUH 0AEUH AEUH EUH 210AEU 210AE 210A 210 8DE210AEUH DE210AEUH E210AEUH 210AEUH 10AEUH 0AEUH AEUH EUH 8DE210AEU 8DE210AE 8DE210A 8DE210 8DE21 8DE2 8DE BJ4M J4M BJ4 DELP2314T ELP2314T LP2314T P2314T 2314T 314T 14T DELP2314 DELP231 DELP23 DELP2 DELP DEL 091A661 91A661 1A661 A661 661 091A66 091A6 091A 091 3477211 477211 77211 7211 211 347721 34772 3477 347 DELL touch screen monitors P2314T 2314T 314T 14T P2314 P231 P23 5397063348015|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question