Save space with a short-depth chassis, save time with intuitive management using a quiet, 1U 1-socket server.
Whether it’s your first server or your latest refresh, the space-saving PowerEdge R220 is ideal for a variety of workloads and for organizations of all sizes.
Quiet and compact design
Install your server in a wide range of settings, thanks to a short chassis depth of (15.5") that makes the R220 more compact than competitive servers2. Easily deploy in a short-depth rack, on a countertop or in a data center and have ample space for cabling or for connecting devices to the 5 USB ports. Quiet, office-level acoustics make this server ideal for open-office environments and can reduce noise in data centers.
Easy to deploy and manage
Intuitive systems management features help you simplify IT tasks and save valuable administrative time.
- With embedded, agent-free management, you can reclaim hours of time, eliminate steps to perform tasks and reduce the potential for error.
- Deploying, monitoring and managing your PowerEdge servers is made easy with Dell OpenManage Essentials, a simplified systems-management console for managing Dell hardware.
- Have in-band or out-of-band control of physical, virtual, local and remote systems, with or without a software agent, using the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 7 (iDRAC7) with Lifecycle Controller.
Your application accelerator
Get the most out of your applications with the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 family featuring 33 percent more cache per core. Help improve response times with up to 32GB of memory in four DIMM slots and boost data-transfer speeds with latest-generation PCIe Gen3 I/O.
Reliable, protected and stable
Essential data-protection and reliability features help keep your systems up and running, while long lifecycles help ensure IT stability.
- Protect against data loss and run workloads reliably with hardware RAID options.
- Help maintain data availability with error-correcting memory.
- Gain platform stability and enhance ROI with a multi-year lifecycle.
|Short Description||PowerEdge R220 - 2x3.5", Intel Xeon E3-1220v3 (8M Cache, 3.10 GHz), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB SATA HDD, DVD+/-RW, Gigabit Ethernet, 1U, PERC H310, iDRAC7 Express|
|Sinch Search Cache||R2209476 2209476 209476 09476 9476 476 R220947 R22094 R2209 R220 R22 3538957 538957 38957 8957 957 353895 35389 3538 353 091C979 91C979 1C979 C979 979 091C97 091C9 091C 091 BPTH PTH BPT 2209586 209586 09586 9586 586 220958 22095 2209 220 DELL servers server host hosts computer pc PowerEdge R220 owerEdge werEdge erEdge rEdge Edge dge PowerEdg PowerEd PowerE Power Powe Pow 220 R22 5397063769476|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question