The DellTM 19 Monitor – P1914S adjusts to fit your style, whether you are at work or home:
- Tilt, pivot, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximize viewing comfort.
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation for optimal viewing of lengthy web pages with less scrolling.
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications.
If you prefer a different mounting option to fit your particular workspace, you can purchase your P1914S. The VESA-compatible mounting plate makes it easy to install your monitor the way you want (mounting kits sold separately):
- Dell Single Monitor Arm
- Dell Dual Monitor Stand
- Wall-mounting kit
Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital ports, and their accompanying cables, provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the course of the day:
- DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
- 4 x USB
Sharp screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear with the crispness of a LED backlighting.
- 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- 250 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- 83% color gamut (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching (IPS) technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors from virtually any viewpoint:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million: dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 8ms (gray to gray) response time (typical) for clean, fluid motion
Designed for work and home
Designed to help get the job done quickly, the P1914S is excellent for Latitude and OptiPlex systems driving business or education applications. It is also ideal for Latitude and XPS systems in home-office environments.
With 16W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W power consumption in active-off mode, the P1914S can help keep energy costs down.
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
|Short Description||48.26 cm (19 ") 1280x1024, IPS, 250 cd/m2, 8 ms, DVI-D/VGA/DisplayPort, 4 x USB2.0, VESA, Stand, Black|
|Sinch Search Cache||210AGJI 10AGJI 0AGJI AGJI GJI 210AGJ 210AG 210A 210 8DE210AGJI DE210AGJI E210AGJI 210AGJI 10AGJI 0AGJI AGJI GJI 8DE210AGJ 8DE210AG 8DE210A 8DE210 8DE21 8DE2 8DE 3633636 633636 33636 3636 636 363363 36336 3633 363 BR9P R9P BR9 70DE210AGJI 0DE210AGJI DE210AGJI E210AGJI 210AGJI 10AGJI 0AGJI AGJI GJI 70DE210AGJ 70DE210AG 70DE210A 70DE210 70DE21 70DE2 70DE 70D 091E226 91E226 1E226 E226 226 091E22 091E2 091E 091 HAM014995 AM014995 M014995 014995 14995 4995 995 HAM01499 HAM0149 HAM014 HAM01 HAM0 HAM DELP1914S ELP1914S LP1914S P1914S 1914S 914S 14S DELP1914 DELP191 DELP19 DELP1 DELP DEL DELL computer monitors TFT LCD monitor display flatpanel Professional P1914S IPS 19 Black rofessional ofessional fessional essional ssional sional ional onal nal Professiona Profession Professio Professi Profess Profes Profe Prof Pro 1914S 914S 14S P1914 P191 P19 lack ack Blac Bla 5397063347896|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question