- Scan wirelessly to mobile and desktop devices, cloud services and office applications
- Powerful GI processor for outstanding results
- Cordless operation with Lithium-ion battery
- Choice of paper paths for when space is tight or document type dictates
- Scan two or more small documents such as business cards simultaneously
- Scan A3 documents: Automatically pairs A4 pages with overlapping content
- Productive Win/Mac OS software bundle.
The new, completely wireless, rechargeable mobile scanner
Incredibly fast and completely mobile, the portable ScanSnap iX100 makes document capture quicker and easier in the office, at home or on the go. It comes in a compact and lightweight format that additionally packs an A4 document feeder, GI processor for enhanced capture and Wi-Fi or USB connectivity to share and sync your documents anytime, anywhere. The iX100 offers a wealth of functions to unleash productivity in a robust casing weighing just 400g that will sit unobtrusively with your other devices. It is powered by a lithium-ion battery which can deliver 260 scans on a single full charge.
Productive in the office, agile on the move, organised at home
The iX100 is an ideal solution for anyone who has a need to capture documents on an ad hoc or regular basis in a range of environments and then either store locally or distribute to a colleague, workflow, cloud service or application. Whether you have business cards, receipts, bank statements, contracts, courier delivery slips, written notes, newspaper clippings, postcards or even A3 documents the iX100 can comfortably cope with a wealth of material. Instantly digitise at the touch of a button and increase the efficiency of your everyday routines.
Should you have business cards, receipts and double sided documents, a handy Continuous Document Feeding mode allows you to insert pages one after another by detecting when an item enters and exits the iX100 and creating single page images accordingly.
The iX100 is perfectly suited to scanning in any environment due to its built in Wi-Fi capability. You only need to set it up once after which any regularly visited network will be detected automatically so that you can seamlessly switch between home access points, secure office networks and direct connection modes.
- At the office: connect to and scan using the secured Wi-Fi network
- On the train, in the car, in the airport lounge: you can connect and scan via public Wi-Fi or to iOS or Android devices using the downloadable ScanSnap Connect App
- Remote workers or families can connect via the home router or use the direct connect mode if preferred
Where wireless connection is not permitted, such as on an aircraft, the iX100 can scan via a USB connection.
Document scanning made easy, unleash your productive side
The iX100 has been designed with the user in mind taking into account space and time constraints as well as the desire for instant access and availability of information. There is a choice of document paths with the iX100: choose the straight paper path for scanning thicker items such as postcards, business cards and other card items (up to 209 g/m²). Pick the U-turn path for the capture of documents up to 80 g/m² and in instances when space may be cluttered or at a premium.
Scanning a two-sided document using the CDF Function
Another time saving mechanism should you have multiple small documents to scan is the ability of the iX100 to simultaneously scan two or more small items (Dual Scan) such as business cards or receipts, just have a 10mm gap between them. The displayed separated images will be automatically rotated, deskewed and cropped regardless of how the original documents entered the scanner’s feeder.
If you have documents larger than A4 then these can be scanned without any additional effort through the intuitive ‘Auto Stitching’ feature. Any A3 size document that has graphical elements spread across both halves can be folded in half and both sides can then be scanned one after the other. Either ScanSnap Manager will automatically detect the adjoining pattern during scanning or after scanning ScanSnap Organizer software will allow for manual matching should for example your A3 document be text based.
Should you have fragile documents or photos then they can also be scanned using an optional carrier sheet that can offer extra protection.
Additional automated image correction and enhancement functions include blank page deletion and colour detection. These are further features of the iX100 designed to create the best scan,
first time and to minimise user intervention pre, during and after the scan process.
Choose from a host of software facilitated ‘scan to‘ destinations
After you have captured the scanned image ScanSnap Manager software pops up the Quick Menu which is perfect for both the novice or experienced user. Here you can simply choose what to do with your generated scanned data:
- Scan and create editable Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files by using the included ABBYY FineReader software. You now no longer need to spend time re-typing a text document or spreadsheet, simply scan and convert directly into your favourite office applications
- Automatically create searchable PDF files making your scanned data far easier to retrieve and manage
- For efficient and productive work routines scan directly to a printer, email address or folder
- With the bundled CardMinder efficiently organise your business cards whether it is a single card from a recent meeting or a stack of cards gathered at a trade show. Simply scan and let the
- OCR software capture pre-determined information which you can then readily transfer to Excel® or Outlook®
- Capture, access, share and sync your scanned data anywhere and anytime via your cloud accounts such as Salesforce Chatter, Evernote, SugarSync and DropBox
- Easily index, store and retrieve your documents by scanning and feeding directly into Microsoft® SharePoint (Win OS only).
ScanSnap Cloud – routes documents directly to your cloud accounts. Are you a fond user of cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote or alike? Then ScanSnap is your instant on-ramp for documents, business cards, receipts and photos. Simply scan and ScanSnap Cloud will identify the type of content and route it to your preferred cloud service. No PC required. Visit www.fujitsu.com/uk/microsites/scansnapcloud/europe/ for further information.
The ScanSnap Receipt software allows you to easily scan and extract information from your receipts, and even export the data for tax filing.
*Available via an online update only.
With ScanSnap Sync built into ScanSnap Organizer software and the ScanSnap Connect app, captured documents are automatically synchronized with all your devices through Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
*Available via an online update only.
|Short Description||ScanSnap iX100 - CIS, 600 dpi, 3 Colour LED, 5.2s, USB 2.0, 4.7W, 400g|
|Sinch Search Cache||PA03688B001 A03688B001 03688B001 3688B001 688B001 88B001 8B001 B001 001 PA03688B00 PA03688B0 PA03688B PA03688 PA0368 PA036 PA03 PA0 197297 97297 7297 297 19729 1972 197 2210564 210564 10564 0564 564 221056 22105 2210 221 522303 22303 2303 303 52230 5223 522 C389 389 C38 26437J 6437J 437J 37J 26437 2643 264 3197808 197808 97808 7808 808 319780 31978 3197 319 5662976 662976 62976 2976 976 566297 56629 5662 566 1600604 600604 00604 0604 604 160060 16006 1600 160 FU13071 U13071 13071 3071 071 FU1307 FU130 FU13 FU1 FUSCIX100 USCIX100 SCIX100 CIX100 IX100 X100 100 FUSCIX10 FUSCIX1 FUSCIX FUSCI FUSC FUS Fujitsu scanners scanner flat-bed photo ScanSnap iX100 canSnap anSnap nSnap Snap nap ScanSna ScanSn ScanS Scan Sca X100 100 iX10 iX1 4939761307195|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question