- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs with industry-leading reliability features and tools
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x® Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of security features and practices, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance, up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance, and up to 59 percent greater database performance per system than the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including unique 40° C operating temperature, Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4™ Memory (with up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3)
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity than previous generation
- Designed in a compact, versatile 1U two-socket rack server, the System x3550 M5 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to high performance computing to Cloud or Big Data with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel E5-2600 v3 series CPUs with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4™ Memory, the x3550 M5 delivers exceptional performance. Storage can include up to 12 drives in an impressive selection of sizes and types.
Smart design adds flexibility for workload-tuned performance
The x3550 M5 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40° C environments. Available 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96 percent efficiency at 50 percent load. With twice the memory, up to 131 percent greater performance, and 50 percent more cores and cache per system than the previous generation, the x3550 M5 lets your workloads fly.
|Short Description||Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4(20M Cache, 2.10 GHz), 16GB DDR3 2133MHz, Raid M5210-e, 4 x 2.5" Hot swap SATA/SAS, 4 x GbE, 1 x 750W redundant hot-swap|
|Sinch Search Cache||8869EJG 869EJG 69EJG 9EJG EJG 8869EJ 8869E 8869 886 2654907 654907 54907 4907 907 265490 26549 2654 265 3871291 871291 71291 1291 291 387129 38712 3871 387 2567301 567301 67301 7301 301 256730 25673 2567 256 LV8869EJG V8869EJG 8869EJG 869EJG 69EJG 9EJG EJG LV8869EJ LV8869E LV8869 LV886 LV88 LV8 S6076W1 6076W1 076W1 76W1 6W1 S6076W S6076 S607 S60 LEN8869EJG EN8869EJG N8869EJG 8869EJG 869EJG 69EJG 9EJG EJG LEN8869EJ LEN8869E LEN8869 LEN886 LEN88 LEN8 LEN Lenovo servers server host hosts computer pc System x x3550 M5 21GHz E52620V4 750W Rack 1U ystem stem tem Syste Syst Sys 3550 550 x355 x35 1GHz GHz 21GH 21G 52620V4 2620V4 620V4 20V4 0V4 E52620V E52620 E5262 E526 E52 50W 750 ack Rac 0889488407477|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question