- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs with industry-leading reliability features and tools
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x® Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of security features and practices, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance, up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance, and up to 59 percent greater database performance per system than the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including unique 40° C operating temperature, Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4™ Memory (with up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3)
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity than previous generation
- Designed in a compact, versatile 1U two-socket rack server, the System x3550 M5 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to high performance computing to Cloud or Big Data with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel E5-2600 v3 series CPUs with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4™ Memory, the x3550 M5 delivers exceptional performance. Storage can include up to 12 drives in an impressive selection of sizes and types.
Smart design adds flexibility for workload-tuned performance
The x3550 M5 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40° C environments. Available 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96 percent efficiency at 50 percent load. With twice the memory, up to 131 percent greater performance, and 50 percent more cores and cache per system than the previous generation, the x3550 M5 lets your workloads fly.
|Short Description||Intel Xeon E5-2630 v4(25M Cache, 2.20 GHz), 16GB DDR3 2133MHz, Raid M5210-e, 4 x 2.5" Hot swap SATA/SAS, 4 x GbE, 1 x 750W redundant hot-swap|
|Sinch Search Cache||8869EKG 869EKG 69EKG 9EKG EKG 8869EK 8869E 8869 886 2637311 637311 37311 7311 311 263731 26373 2637 263 3881360 881360 81360 1360 360 388136 38813 3881 388 2567302 567302 67302 7302 302 256730 25673 2567 256 S6073P3 6073P3 073P3 73P3 3P3 S6073P S6073 S607 S60 Lenovo servers server host hosts computer pc System x x3550 M5 22GHz E52630V4 750W Mini 1U ystem stem tem Syste Syst Sys 3550 550 x355 x35 2GHz GHz 22GH 22G 52630V4 2630V4 630V4 30V4 0V4 E52630V E52630 E5263 E526 E52 50W 750 ini Min 0889488407484|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question