- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs with industry-leading reliability features and tools
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x® Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of security features and practices, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance, up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance, and up to 59 percent greater database performance per system than the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including unique 40° C operating temperature, Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4™ Memory (with up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3)
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity than previous generation
- Designed in a compact, versatile 1U two-socket rack server, the System x3550 M5 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to high performance computing to Cloud or Big Data with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel E5-2600 v3 series CPUs with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4™ Memory, the x3550 M5 delivers exceptional performance. Storage can include up to 12 drives in an impressive selection of sizes and types.
Smart design adds flexibility for workload-tuned performance
The x3550 M5 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40° C environments. Available 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96 percent efficiency at 50 percent load. With twice the memory, up to 131 percent greater performance, and 50 percent more cores and cache per system than the previous generation, the x3550 M5 lets your workloads fly.
|Short Description||Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4(30M Cache, 2.20 GHz), 16GB DDR3 2133MHz, Raid M5210-e, 4 x 2.5" Hot swap SATA/SAS, 4 x GbE, 1 x 750W redundant hot-swap|
|Sinch Search Cache||8869EMG 869EMG 69EMG 9EMG EMG 8869EM 8869E 8869 886 2637322 637322 37322 7322 322 263732 26373 2637 263 S6073P1 6073P1 073P1 73P1 3P1 S6073P S6073 S607 S60 3891716 891716 91716 1716 716 389171 38917 3891 389 2567303 567303 67303 7303 303 256730 25673 2567 256 Lenovo servers server host hosts computer pc System x x3550 M5 22GHz E52650V4 750W Rack 1U ystem stem tem Syste Syst Sys 3550 550 x355 x35 2GHz GHz 22GH 22G 52650V4 2650V4 650V4 50V4 0V4 E52650V E52650 E5265 E526 E52 50W 750 ack Rac 0889488407491|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question