- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs with industry-leading reliability features and tools
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x® Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of security features and practices, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance, up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance, and up to 59 percent greater database performance per system than the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including unique 40° C operating temperature, Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4™ Memory (with up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3)
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity than previous generation
- Designed in a compact, versatile 1U two-socket rack server, the System x3550 M5 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to high performance computing to Cloud or Big Data with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel E5-2600 v3 series CPUs with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4™ Memory, the x3550 M5 delivers exceptional performance. Storage can include up to 12 drives in an impressive selection of sizes and types.
Smart design adds flexibility for workload-tuned performance
The x3550 M5 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40° C environments. Available 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96 percent efficiency at 50 percent load. With twice the memory, up to 131 percent greater performance, and 50 percent more cores and cache per system than the previous generation, the x3550 M5 lets your workloads fly.
|Short Description||Intel Xeon E5-2640 v4(25M Cache, 2.40 GHz), 16GB DDR3 2133MHz, Raid M5210-e, 4 x 2.5" Hot swap SATA/SAS, 4 x GbE, 1 x 750W redundant hot-swap|
|Sinch Search Cache||8869ELG 8869EL 8869E 8869 886 869ELG 869EL 869E 869 69ELG 69EL 69E 9ELG 9EL ELG LV8869ELG LV8869EL LV8869E LV8869 LV886 LV88 LV8 V8869ELG V8869EL V8869E V8869 V886 V88 8869ELG 8869EL 8869E 8869 886 869ELG 869EL 869E 869 69ELG 69EL 69E 9ELG 9EL ELG 2654933 265493 26549 2654 265 654933 65493 6549 654 54933 5493 549 4933 493 933 S607NU2 S607NU S607N S607 S60 607NU2 607NU 607N 607 07NU2 07NU 07N 7NU2 7NU NU2 2579726 257972 25797 2579 257 579726 57972 5797 579 79726 7972 797 9726 972 726 3877899 387789 38778 3877 387 877899 87789 8778 877 77899 7789 778 7899 789 899 Lenovo servers server host hosts computer pc x3550 x355 x35 3550 355 550 24GHz 24GH 24G 4GHz 4GH GHz E52640V4 E52640V E52640 E5264 E526 E52 52640V4 52640V 52640 5264 526 2640V4 2640V 2640 264 640V4 640V 640 40V4 40V 0V4 750W 750 50W Rack Rac ack 0889488411849|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question