Exceptional ease-of-use. Best-in-class performance. A full-featured, reliable Wireless LAN architecture. In short, the WC7520 is the smart, easy choice to meet the demands of mid-size organizations with thousands of users.
Reliable, Secure and Scalable Wireless Controller for Mid-sized Businesses, Schools and Hospitals
The NETGEAR ProSAFE® Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance, fully-featured, yet extremely affordable, Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with thousands of users.
- Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provide support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio and voice over wireless
- Dynamic RF Management: Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure coverage by minimizing interferences
- Self-healing Wireless: Automatic WLAN healing after loss of AP or due to RF interferences adapts the power and channel of the other APs around the area
- Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
- Dynamic load balancing of clients across APs is provided based on number of clients per AP, or based on signal strength threshold/data rate threshold of clients per AP
- The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment: WC7520 scales up to 50 access points (AP) - and up to 150 access points (AP) with stacking
- Support of controller redundancy to maximize reliability
- Customer floor maps: Heat maps by wireless band, wireless channel and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status
- Redundancy for always-on reliability and peace of mind: N+1 redundancy with failover (one cold redundant Controller for 1, 2 or 3 production Controllers)
- Built to last, the WC7520 Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ease of Use
- Conﬁgure the MAC address ﬁlters, make SSID changes, and change the password for all access points—all from the single WC7520 interface
- Triangulation: Administrators can easily locate known APs, rogue APs, and associated clients on the heat map
- Wireless bundles (for single and dual band APs) for ease of ordering
|Short Description||4-port 10/100/1000, 8 MB Flash + 2 GB CF, 1 GB DDR2 RAM, Wireless a/b/g/n, 6.4lb|
|Sinch Search Cache||WC750010000S C750010000S 750010000S 50010000S 0010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S WC750010000 WC75001000 WC7500100 WC750010 WC75001 WC7500 WC750 WC75 WC7 2596525 596525 96525 6525 525 259652 25965 2596 259 C22D 22D C22 0714094 714094 14094 4094 094 071409 07140 0714 071 2527824 527824 27824 7824 824 252782 25278 2527 252 3747055 747055 47055 7055 055 374705 37470 3747 374 NETWC750010000S ETWC750010000S TWC750010000S WC750010000S C750010000S 750010000S 50010000S 0010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S NETWC750010000 NETWC75001000 NETWC7500100 NETWC750010 NETWC75001 NETWC7500 NETWC750 NETWC75 NETWC7 NETWC NETW NET Netgear gateways/controllers ProSAFE WC7500 roSAFE oSAFE SAFE AFE ProSAF ProSA ProS Pro C7500 7500 500 WC750 WC75 WC7 0606449113693|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question