Exceptional ease-of-use. Best-in-class performance. A full-featured, reliable Wireless LAN architecture. In short, the WC7520 is the smart, easy choice to meet the demands of mid-size organizations with thousands of users.
Reliable, Secure and Scalable Wireless Controller for Mid-sized Businesses, Schools and Hospitals
The NETGEAR ProSAFE® Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance, fully-featured, yet extremely affordable, Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with thousands of users.
- Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provide support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio and voice over wireless
- Dynamic RF Management: Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure coverage by minimizing interferences
- Self-healing Wireless: Automatic WLAN healing after loss of AP or due to RF interferences adapts the power and channel of the other APs around the area
- Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
- Dynamic load balancing of clients across APs is provided based on number of clients per AP, or based on signal strength threshold/data rate threshold of clients per AP
- The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment: WC7520 scales up to 50 access points (AP) - and up to 150 access points (AP) with stacking
- Support of controller redundancy to maximize reliability
- Customer floor maps: Heat maps by wireless band, wireless channel and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status
- Redundancy for always-on reliability and peace of mind: N+1 redundancy with failover (one cold redundant Controller for 1, 2 or 3 production Controllers)
- Built to last, the WC7520 Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ease of Use
- Conﬁgure the MAC address ﬁlters, make SSID changes, and change the password for all access points—all from the single WC7520 interface
- Triangulation: Administrators can easily locate known APs, rogue APs, and associated clients on the heat map
- Wireless bundles (for single and dual band APs) for ease of ordering
|Short Description||4x 10/100/1000, Wireless a/b/g/n, 6.4lb, 5x WAC730|
|Sinch Search Cache||WB753010000S B753010000S 753010000S 53010000S 3010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S WB753010000 WB75301000 WB7530100 WB753010 WB75301 WB7530 WB753 WB75 WB7 NETWB753010000S ETWB753010000S TWB753010000S WB753010000S B753010000S 753010000S 53010000S 3010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S NETWB753010000 NETWB75301000 NETWB7530100 NETWB753010 NETWB75301 NETWB7530 NETWB753 NETWB75 NETWB7 NETWB NETW NET 0714133 714133 14133 4133 133 071413 07141 0714 071 3915016 915016 15016 5016 016 391501 39150 3915 391 NGWB753010000S GWB753010000S WB753010000S B753010000S 753010000S 53010000S 3010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S NGWB753010000 NGWB75301000 NGWB7530100 NGWB753010 NGWB75301 NGWB7530 NGWB753 NGWB75 NGWB7 NGWB NGW C8Z2 8Z2 C8Z Netgear gateways/controllers WB7530 B7530 7530 530 WB753 WB75 WB7 0606449115901|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question