over Ethernet (PoE) gigabit ports as well as the capability to power other PoE devices. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point operates under harsh environment with its industrial grade IP-67 enclosure and an embedded heater to allow the Access Point to operate in below freezing point temperature. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is ideal for hotels, resorts, schools, multi-dwelling apartments, and other locations needing high throughput, high capacity outdoor coverages. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point can operate either as a point-to -point mesh link between remote locations or as an Access Point providing coverages for users. As with all NETGEAR wireless products, the WND930 Outdoor Access Point is designed with an easy setup for a reliable, high performance and affordable
total cost of ownership.
High powered for super coverage
- Up to 500 mW of RF output power combine with high gain (8 dBi) dual band internal antenna to maximize.
- High receive sensitivity (up to -90 dBm) to optimally balance uplink and downlink.
Industrial grade enclosure to operate in harsh environment
- Ingress Protection marking of IP-67 rated to operate in extreme environment.
- Embedded heater automatically activate to allow proper operation in below freezing temperature.
Flexible Power over Ethernet choices to maximize redundancy and deployment options
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports with redundancy to enable AP to continue to operate in the case of intermittent power failure.
- PoE power sourcing (PSE) to power other PoE devices such as surveillance cameras directly from the WND930 Outdoor Access Point.
Flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Flexible deployment models including point to point mesh with embedded high gain directional antenna and access point mode with external antenna option.
- Robust wall mounting and pole mounting kits for flexible deployment options.
|Short Description||802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4/5GHz, Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, Outdoor, 3x RJ-45|
|Sinch Search Cache||WND93010000S ND93010000S D93010000S 93010000S 3010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S WND93010000 WND9301000 WND930100 WND93010 WND9301 WND930 WND93 WND9 WND NETWND930 ETWND930 TWND930 WND930 ND930 D930 930 NETWND93 NETWND9 NETWND NETWN NETW NET 2260422 260422 60422 0422 422 226042 22604 2260 226 0713766 713766 13766 3766 766 071376 07137 0713 071 166871 66871 6871 871 16687 1668 166 5402559 402559 02559 2559 559 540255 54025 5402 540 10649X 0649X 649X 49X 10649 1064 106 B63K 63K B63 2459755 459755 59755 9755 755 245975 24597 2459 245 NE001923 E001923 001923 01923 1923 923 NE00192 NE0019 NE001 NE00 NE0 2276141 276141 76141 6141 141 227614 22761 2276 227 3235999 235999 35999 5999 999 323599 32359 3235 323 NGWND93010000S GWND93010000S WND93010000S ND93010000S D93010000S 93010000S 3010000S 010000S 10000S 0000S 000S 00S NGWND93010000 NGWND9301000 NGWND930100 NGWND93010 NGWND9301 NGWND930 NGWND93 NGWND9 NGWND NGWN NGW Netgear WLAN access points wlan point WND930 ND930 D930 930 WND93 WND9 WND 0606449103014|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question