The Seagate® Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to combine up to 6TB of industry-leading capacity with reliability and performance. Designed for mid-range enterprise and private cloud environments, this NAS HDD delivers sustained performance for global availability and 24×7 accessibility.
Industry-leading Drive Capacity.
With up to 6TB of capacity, the high-performance Enterprise NAS HDD is available in a single NAS drive, helping to lower the total cost of ownership by using fewer drives and rackmount systems.
Maximized Reliability for Your Critical Data.
Reliability has never been more important to your business. The Enterprise NAS HDD has more reliability features and options that help to ensure your data is safe.
- RAID Rebuild™ technology mitigates time-consuming complete RAID rebuilds.
- Optimized algorithms help to ensure a high overall NAS performance in rackmount solutions.
- Optional 5-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan can help protect against data loss.
- 1.2 million hours MTBF for medium-sized NAS and private cloud workloads.
- 5-year limited warranty.
Because Business As Usual Never Really Is.
Enterprise NAS HDDs are engineered for demanding mid-range enterprise environments, but there are times when the unimaginable can happen to anyone. With Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service coverage on your rack-mount or tower NAS, you can have peace of mind if something happens to your business data.
Data Recovery Services can save the day in the following situations:
- RAID controller failure.
- Lost RAID configuration.
- Accidental reconfiguration.
- Accidental re-initialization- of the RAID array.
- Power surge causes multiple drive failures simultaneously.
- Missing RAID partitions.
- Reformatted RAID partitions.
- Virus damage.
Rescue Data Recovery Plans are available for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6TB capacities. Most data is recovered either in-lab or remote access within 15 business days or less with a nearly 90% success rate.
Seriously Robust Performance.
NAS environments demand a unique combination of performance and reliability. Designed for performance with workgroups of more than 25 users, the Enterprise NAS HDD includes:
- Higher write workloads for NAS-optimized performance.
- 128MB cache for higher random performance.
- RV sensor for drive head control and vibration control.
- 3D motor balancing for optimum performance in multi-drive solutions.
Best-Fit Enterprise NAS Applications.
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.
- Backup and disaster recovery.
- Multi-media server and storage.
- Archiving and cloud replication.
- Virtualization storage.
- Remote access.
- On-premise private cloud.
- Tiered storage.
- Hybrid cloud.
Rackmount, tower and private cloud NAS solutions in mid-range environments with up to 16-bay rackmount enclosures.
|Short Description||6TB Enterprise NAS, SATA III, 8.89 cm (3.5 ") , 7200RPM, Rescue Data|
|Sinch Search Cache||ST6000VN0011 T6000VN0011 6000VN0011 000VN0011 00VN0011 0VN0011 VN0011 N0011 0011 011 ST6000VN001 ST6000VN00 ST6000VN0 ST6000VN ST6000V ST6000 ST600 ST60 ST6 SE3130 E3130 3130 130 SE313 SE31 SE3 2352292 352292 52292 2292 292 235229 23522 2352 235 2753388 753388 53388 3388 388 275338 27533 2753 275 SEST6000VN0011 EST6000VN0011 ST6000VN0011 T6000VN0011 6000VN0011 000VN0011 00VN0011 0VN0011 VN0011 N0011 0011 011 SEST6000VN001 SEST6000VN00 SEST6000VN0 SEST6000VN SEST6000V SEST6000 SEST600 SEST60 SEST6 SEST SES 3540548 540548 40548 0548 548 354054 35405 3540 354 Seagate internal hard drives disk disks drive external harddisk harddisks Enterprise NAS 6TB nterprise terprise erprise rprise prise rise ise Enterpris Enterpri Enterpr Enterp Enter Ente Ent 7636490067570|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question