Never miss a frame with surveillance-optimised drives. The seventh-generation Seagate® Surveillance HDD tackles the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and helps to ensure cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads which operate 24×7
- Capacities up to 8TB support 64 cameras per drive and 8+ drives per system1
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Add the Seagate Rescue Recovery Service option for 360 degree data protection
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD delivers storage powered for the latest DVR and NVR video surveillance systems.
- Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30%, helping to reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24×7, supporting 800+ hours of high definition content
- Low power consumption and heat emissions improve drive reliability over time
- RV sensors maintain performance in multi-drive systems
- 180TB/year workload rating, three times the rating of desktop drives, along with 1M hours MTBF
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Data Services
By simply choosing the Surveillance HDD, you’ve already maximised your drive reliability in a DVR or NVR environment.
But you can also protect your data against the unexpected. Whether it is a virus, unintentional deletion or vandalism, if your data is compromised, the Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan is an excellent option.
- The optional 3-year +Rescue Recovery Service plan can recover the data from your drive, in the event of mechanical failure or accidental damage
- Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
Improve your system reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows. The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance in multi-drive systems
- RV sensors (standard on 4TB to 8TB Surveillance HDDs) allow drives to reliably perform in expanding DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
- RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
- Support for up to 64 cameras recording in high definition
Improved Time-To-Ready So You Don’t Miss a Frame
As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that allow your drive to conserve power when not recording, yet helps to ensure instant time-to-record when needed.
- Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
- Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
|Short Description||Surveillance 8TB - SATA, 7200RPM, 256MB, 6Gbit/s, 8.89 cm (3.5 ")|
|Sinch Search Cache||ST8000VX0002 T8000VX0002 8000VX0002 000VX0002 00VX0002 0VX0002 VX0002 X0002 0002 002 ST8000VX000 ST8000VX00 ST8000VX0 ST8000VX ST8000V ST8000 ST800 ST80 ST8 HDSG061 DSG061 SG061 G061 061 HDSG06 HDSG0 HDSG HDS CS29343 S29343 29343 9343 343 CS2934 CS293 CS29 CS2 SEST8000VX0002 EST8000VX0002 ST8000VX0002 T8000VX0002 8000VX0002 000VX0002 00VX0002 0VX0002 VX0002 X0002 0002 002 SEST8000VX000 SEST8000VX00 SEST8000VX0 SEST8000VX SEST8000V SEST8000 SEST800 SEST80 SEST8 SEST SES 104425 04425 4425 425 10442 1044 104 2570722 570722 70722 0722 722 257072 25707 2570 257 3669829 669829 69829 9829 829 366982 36698 3669 366 2753725 753725 53725 3725 725 275372 27537 2753 275 Seagate internal hard drives disk disks drive external harddisk harddisks SV35 Series Surveillance 8TB SATA V35 SV3 eries ries ies Serie Seri Ser urveillance rveillance veillance eillance illance llance lance ance nce Surveillanc Surveillan Surveilla Surveill Surveil Survei Surve Surv Sur ATA SAT 7636490076367|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question