More and more organisations today are enjoying the productivity gains of mobile technology. However, the increase in mobility means protecting against data loss has become harder than ever – with associated penalties, reputational damage and financial loss to boot. So how can you leverage the benefits of mobile while managing and safeguarding your data at the same time?
That’s where we come in. Toshiba’s reputation for quality business-class laptops and tablets, and Becrypt’s expertise in mobile device security, mean you can support a more effective workforce without the risk of data loss.
Safeguard your healthcare organisation against data loss
- Greater flexibility and mobile working without risk
- Patient data on demand
- Improved efficiency, response times and productivity
- No risk of compromise should data be lost or stolen
- Rapid deployment with straightforward security management
Becrypt Disk Protect
Full disk encryption
Equip your organisation with an assured full disk encryption solution that secures data on desktop, laptops and Windows tablets
- Available as a FIPS 140-2 grade product or as a Commercial Product Assurance (CPA) approved solution to protect commercial and official tiered data from theft and loss
- No impact on performance with minimal disruption to staff
- Strong user authentication – the solution generates its own keys alleviating the requirement to source key material from CESG
- Multi-user support
|Short Description||Becrypt Disk Protect CPA Windows 7/8 client - 3-year support & maintenance|
|Sinch Search Cache||BDC103EUV DC103EUV C103EUV 103EUV 03EUV 3EUV EUV BDC103EU BDC103E BDC103 BDC10 BDC1 BDC TBDC103EUV BDC103EUV DC103EUV C103EUV 103EUV 03EUV 3EUV EUV TBDC103EU TBDC103E TBDC103 TBDC10 TBDC1 TBDC TBD 86983 6983 983 8698 869 Toshiba warranty & support extensions guarantee extension Becrypt Disk Protect CPA ecrypt crypt rypt ypt Becryp Becry Becr Bec isk Dis rotect otect tect ect Protec Prote Prot Pro|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question